Massamio built an online directory of over 1300 independent therapists, with thousands more visiting the Massamio website every day for access to free downloadable resources and blog content to use in their practices and share with their colleagues. These blogs and resources included practice building advice, marketing ideas, client education tools, eBooks and office form templates like the popular Client Intake Form.
The Massamio website was scheduled to go down at the end of September, but Sohnen-Moe Associates did not want practitioners and educators to lose access to these valuable resources for professional development. So, with less than one month, the Sohnen-Moe Associates team (SMA) rallied to transfer over 100 blogs to the SMA blog site, move the general massage information pages to be accessed through the SMA Blog site, and create new webpages to allow access to these 14 individual, downloadable resources:
- Business Plan Toolkit for Independent Massage Therapists
- Branding Your Practice: A Guide for Massage Therapists
- The Massage Therapist’s Guide to All Things Google
- Invoice and Receipt Template for Massage Therapists
- “Should I Get a Massage Today?” Poster
- Medical Release Form and Insurance Pre-Approval Form for Massage Therapists
- To BILL or not to BILL? A Free Beginner’s Guide to Insurance Billing for Massage Therapists
- Self Care Exercises for Massage Therapists
- Social Media Worksheets
- SOAP Notes Template for Massage Therapists
- A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Essential Oils
- The Independent Massage Therapist Client Intake Form
- The Massage Therapist’s Ultimate Guide to Social Media
- Reflexology Chart for Massage Therapists
An additional 16-part online marketing video course created by Massamio will be made accessible through the SMA Teacher’s Library in the coming months, free to schools that use Business Mastery, a Sohnen-Moe Associates publication.
All of the Massamio content blogs and resources, as well as countless other practice building and professional development resources, can now be found on the Sohnen-Moe Associates website at www.sohnen-moe.com.