Thousands of dollars worth of consulting advice offered at “How to Start a Day Spa” panel on Saturday, October 17 in NYC
NEW YORK – The Learning Annex, the premier educational resource in North America, announces the return of its popular seminar, “How to Start a Day Spa.” Moderated and organized by Nancy Trent, President of NYC-based marketing publicity firm Trent & Company, the seminar will feature a panel of experts that have seen and heard it all in the world of spas. From successful spa owners, to consultants and creative designers, the panel will provide not-to-be-missed information for those who are looking to get started in the day spa industry. Advice based on years of experience from Trent and the panelists will save prospective spa owners thousands of dollars in the spa creation process. Attendees will learn how to make their dream spa a reality by creating a concept that will sell, as well as how to design it, equip it, pay for it, and make it famous—all while saving money.
- Maria Varriano: owner of MariVar Spa Builders, a leading consulting firm in the development of spa and wellness centers
- Chris Kofitsas: owner of New World Design Builders Inc., designers of some of New York’s hottest new spas and salons
- Mike Canizales: founder of Spa Chakra, a worldwide network of luxury spas
- Wendy Bosalavage: President of American Leisure Corporation, innovators in cutting-edge design and operation of spas and wellness centers
- Lorraine Massey: owner of The Deva Spa at the Devachan Salon, a widely-known sanctuary for the curly-haired
- Sergio Mercado: Creative Director at Clodagh Design, known for visionary blending of leading-edge technology, innovative materials and ancient techniques
- Isabel Anton and Anna Antal: co-owners of Advanced Skin Care Day Spa, one of the leading spa destinations for expert clinical skin and body care
- Denise Vitiello: Director of The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental, a top-knotch hotel spa with gold-standard service
- Melissa Shea: the newest member of Fresh and leader of the REFresh Spa Program
- Candida Molina: Director of The Deva Spa at the Devachan Salon, a rejuvenating retreat at the trendy SoHo salon
For more information about this seminar, contact Nancy Trent at (212) 966-0024.