Jasmine and geranium scents added to product line
Made with 75-percent certified organic ingredients, SpaRitual’s newest Organic Soak Tonics continue to soften and restore balance to the skin with organically harvested plant extracts and lightweight botanical oils for silky conditioned hands, feet and body. Building upon the success of the original Mandarin scent, Organic Soak Tonics are now available in Jasmine and Geranium scents.
Whether used on their own or paired with one of SpaRitual’s organic bath salts, immerse yourself in the ancient spa ritual of soaking and bathing with the newly expanded collection of multipurpose soak tonics, perfect for professional manicure and pedicure services and full-body at-home bathing occasions.
Designed to soothe everyday environmental wear and/or to treat the most damaged skin on the hands, feet and body, each of the two new scents are free of synthetic dyes, parabens and petrochemicals and feature vegan, biodegradable and Certified Organic Fair Trade ingredients including:
- Evening Primrose Oil, which hydrates and softens the skin, while restoring balance and well-being.
- Kukui Nut Oil, which deeply conditions and moisturizes without over-saturating.
- Fair Trade Organic Chamomile, which helps aid in skin oxidation, circulation and free radical protection as well as soothe irritation.
- Fair Trade Organic Ginger Root Extract, which maintains skin flexibility, moisture retention and provides superior anti-aging protection by inhibiting collagen degradation.
- Fair Trade Organic Hibiscus Extract, which tones and firms the skin.
- Organic Melissa Extract, which further soften and conditions the skin.
“These new soak tonics build on SpaRitual’s heritage of mindful, vegan products and are an ideal way to enhance your bathing ritual, rejuvenating mind, body and soul,” says Shel Pink, founder and chief creative officer.
Organic Soak Tonics are now available in Jasmine and Geranium scents, as well as classic Mandarin, in individual 33-ounce and 7.7-ounce sizes. For more information, visit www.sparitual.com.
Beauty is the spontaneous expression of a harmonious mind, body and spirit. Founded by lifestyle futurist Shel Pink, SpaRitual combines eco-luxury with a progressive spirit-conscious philosophy. Dedicated to the ancient spa tradition, SpaRitual is committed to creating multipurpose eco-friendly products and packaging–perfectly crafted for the enlightened consumer, using vegan ingredients from around the world, that are specially sourced, certified organic and fair trade. The formulations are also naturally colored and free of synthetic dyes.