MASSAGE Magazine’s Annual Business Issue is arriving in mailboxes and on newsstands around the U.S. now.
Each year, MASSAGE Magazine dedicates its entire May issue to massage practice success. For 2013, the Annual Business Issue’s articles includes these articles and more:
• “How to Market Yourself as a Wellness Coach,” by David Palmer
• “Be Your Best: How to Build Personal and Professional Confidence,” by Debra Koerner
• “The Modern Massage Client: Earn Loyalty through Memberships, Referral Programs and Rewards,” by Meagan Holub
• Research: “Massage Benefits Postsurgical Mastectomy Recipients”
• “Increase Revenue and Client Wellness: 7 Steps to Selling Retail,”
• “Step Up: Your Massage Community Needs You,” by Angie Patrick
• “Create a Career that Lasts,” by Patrick Ingrassia, L.M.T.
• Research: “Massage Boosts Shoulder Range of Motion, Function”
• “Your Spa Career: When Working for Someone Else is the Best Choice,” by Irene Diamond, R.T.
• “6 Ways to Market Aromatherapy Massage,” by Liz Fulcher
• “Financing Your Massage Education,” by Kira Clark