At first, blush bar soap might seem like a lackluster holiday gift, but the Organic Bar Soap Collection by SheaMoisture is not your average soap. These luxurious, oversized bars are 8 ounces of 100-percent organic bliss. At the heart of these formulas is shea butter, a healing and moisturizing ingredient whose benefits SheaMoisture has been harnessing for decades. These exotic, unisex scents include seasonal favorites like frankincense and sage. These extra-special soaps are sure to go from stocking stuffer to shower staple.
The SheaMoisture Organic Bar Soap Collection includes:
- Raw Shea with Frankincense and Myrrh: Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, this formula also includes frankincense and myrrh, which are renowned for their healing properties and aromatic fragrance.
- Argan Oil and Raw Shea Butter: Anti-aging and softening, this reparative bar soap bathes skin in healing shea butter and antioxidant-rich argan oil.
- Lavender and Wild Orchid: Healing, hydrating and calming, this soap contains soothing lavender as well as wild orchid extract to repair damaged skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Olive and Green Tea: Anti-aging and ultra moisturizing, this soap contains hydrating olive butter and avocado as well as antioxidant-rich green tea extract.
- Red Bush and Sage: This soap contains red bush, which is rich in alpha hydroxyl acid and zinc to help exfoliate and heal skin, and sage, for its antibacterial and calming properties that balance skin functions.
SheaMoisture Organic Bar Soap costs $4.99 each. Available at www.walgreens.com and select Target stores.
Since 1912, SheaMoisture has been committed to making the highest quality natural skin-care products, which are safe, therapeutic and results-oriented. All SheaMoisture products are cruelty-free and never contain parabens, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, mineral oil, animal ingredients or synthetic fragrance. Committed to giving back to the people who are integral to our success, Shea Moisture proudly partners with organizations around the world ranging from international development groups, charitable organizations and local communities. Visit www.sheamoisture.com for more information.