Sip into health with tasty teas that balance your dosha with relaxing and invigorating blends
REDMOND, WA (November 10, 2010) – Sipping a warm cup of fragrant tea gives many of us time for a pause in our busy days. R-U-VED Inc., one of the premier Ayurvedic herbal companies in the U.S., offers natural teas that not only sooth away the winter blues, but are particularly balancing for one’s Ayurvedic constitution or “dosha,” known as vata, pitta and kapha.
According to Ayurveda, the ancient system of healing from India, you are what you consume, and teas created for one’s unique constitution have therapeutic properties that help to balance the body, mind and spirit.
R-U-VED’s teas– ProVata, ProPita, ProKapha, Energy Tea and Green Tea include synergistic blends of organic or wildcrafted herbs to maximize balancing effects, a more harmonizing alternative to standard teas, coffee or overly sweet chai. They retail for $5.98 per box of 24 tea bags, and are available at natural foods retailers nationwide or at www.ruved.net.
- ProVata tea (caffeine free) helps to calm and harmonize the body, especially helpful for those with vata disorders, and ideal for most everyone during the winter. Signs of vata imbalance are an over-active mind, fatigue, insomnia and constipation. A balanced vata feels happy, calm and energetic. Ingredients are fennel, licorice, ginger, cinnamon, black cardamom and ajwain.
- ProPita tea (caffeine free) provides a blend of soothing herbs to refresh and balance pitta metabolism and digestion. Signs of pitta imbalance are irritability, anger and digestive difficulties. A balanced pitta has a good appetite, a sharp intellect and good memory retention. Ingredients include cardamom, holy basil, sandalwood, licorice and cinnamon.
- ProKapha tea helps to invigorate kapha sluggishness and decrease congestion. Signs of kapha imbalance are lethargy, persistent sleepiness, poor appetite, difficulty losing weight, tendency towards colds and phlegm. A balanced kapha is strong, energetic and caring, with an easygoing attitude. Ingredients include cloves, cardamom, ginger, green tea and cinnamon.
- Energy Tea is excellent for fatigue or stress, great after a restless night’s sleep. Ingredients include green tea, ginger, ashwagandha, bacopa monnieri, gota kola, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Green Tea is the most consumed beverage in the world, offering a vast array of health benefits. Naturally grown in the pristine Himalayas, R-U-VED’s green tea tastes mild, with no bitter aftertaste.
Founded in 1988, R-U-VED is the only Ayurvedic herb company in the U.S. owned and operated by practicing Ayurvedic physicians, who also cultivate the medicinal herbs offered to ensure the utmost in quality and safety standards. Contact the company at (800) 925-1371 or visit www.ruved.net.