Evanston, IL. The Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) is pleased to announce the 2013 International Massage Therapy Research Conference was a success with nearly 300 massage therapists, nurses, doctors, researchers, educators and others in allied health care professions in attendance.
The MTF would like to thank the planning committee, especially co-chairs Ruth Werner and Diana Thompson, for putting together an informative and fascinating agenda. The foundation would also like to extend a thank you to Allissa Haines and Sarah Rogers; both did an extraordinary job of assisting with promoting and managing volunteers for this event. Additionally, a special thank you to Mary White, Lisa Curran Parenteau, Richard Wedegartner and the AMTA-MA Chapter for organizing and providing complimentary on-site massage therapy for all attendees each morning during the daily general sessions.
Finally, the MTF would like to thank the following organizations for so generously sponsoring the event:
- Presenting Sponsor: American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Books of Discovery
- Massage Envy
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
- AMTA Massachusetts Chapter
- Dr. Rogers Prize
- Anatomy Trains
- Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Performance Health-Biofreeze
- Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA)
- World Massage Conference
- Alliance for Massage Therapy Education
- ONE Concept
- Bon Vital
- MASSAGE Magazine
- Structural Relief Therapy
- Cliff Korn, L.M.T.
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy
- Curties-Overzet Publications
About the Massage Therapy Foundation
The Massage Therapy Foundation is a 501(c)3 public charity, with a mission to advance the knowledge and practice of massage by supporting scientific research, education and community service. Learn more at www.massagetherapyfoundation.org.