Topical BioMedics Inc. invites the public to enter the 4th Annual “Where in the World is Topricin” photo contest now through September 30, and all contestants will receive a coupon for $5 off any Topricin pain relief and healing cream formula. The Grand Prize — worth over $1,000 — includes a vacation getaway to sunny Cancun, Mexico, and a year’s supply of Topricin.
Contestants are Eligible to Win
- The Grand Prize worth over $1,000 — A year’s supply of Topricin (one 4oz. jar choice of either Topricin or Topricin Foot Therapy Cream, or two tubes of Topricin for Children delivered every month) PLUS a five day/four night vacation getaway* for two adults and two children under the age of 12 at one of two luxury hotels in beautiful Cancun, Mexico (the Laguna Suites Golf and Spa or the Ocean Spa Hotel).
- Second Prize — A deluxe Topricin Gift basket
- Third Prize — Five third-place prize winners will receive a “Topricin Trio” set of all three Topricin pain relief and healing cream formulas.
- All constants receive a coupon for $5 off any Topricin purchase.**
Cleverness will be rewarded, and entries will be judged based upon composition, creativity and the presence of any formula of Topricin. Take a look at the video from “Where in the World is Topricin” 2013 contest for inspiration.
How to Enter
Contestants should submit a photo with Topricin, a witty caption, and their name, address, phone number and email address to: “Where in the World is Topricin,” Topical BioMedics, Inc., 6565 Spring Brook Avenue PMB #207, Rhinebeck, NY 12572. They can also attach their photo to an email, subject line: “Topricin Trip” and send along with contact information to email@example.com. Entries must be postmarked no later than September 30, and winners will be announced on Topricin’s Facebook page and website by October 15.
For more information about the contest, please contact Patricia Martin, marketing director, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 845-871-4900 ext. 1113.
Take the Pain Out of Travel
Traveling can be tough on the body.
“Whether they are crunched in a plane seat for hours, lugging heavy suitcases, spending the day on their feet sightseeing or sleeping on a lumpy hotel mattress, travelers experience all kinds of aches, pains and injuries,” said Lou Paradise, president and chief of research at Topical BioMedics. “Topricin helps take the pain out of travelling by providing safe, effective relief, while it helps the body to heal the damage that is causing the pain.”
Tips for Managing Pain on the Road
Pack light so suitcases are easier to carry and put less strain on your body. “It’s tempting to want to pack all your favorite clothes, but force yourself to pare down by creating as many outfits as you can from a few basic pieces,” Paradise said. “To get even more mileage from your wardrobe, look for fabrics that can be washed and air dried overnight.”
Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water while you’re on the road or in the air. This will give you more energy and help avoid the aches and pains caused by dehydration while also minimizing the effects of “jet lag.”
- When driving, be sure to stop every 1.5 hours to stretch and walk around.
- When traveling by plane, get up and walk around after the fasten seat belt sign has been turned off and periodically if it’s a long flight.
- If you are planning on spending the day hiking, golfing or walking around a theme park, stretch and rest periodically and wear comfortable shoes.
- Apply Topricin before activities, as well as after, to reduce the risk of pain and injury.
*The vacation getaway is for two adults and two children under age 12 at one of two hotels in Cancun, the Laguna Suits Gold and Spa or the Ocean Spa Hotel; the Grand Prize excludes registration fee, applicable taxes, and transportation.
**Excluding Topricin 34 oz. tube.
About Topical BioMedics, Inc.
20 years in business and a Certified B Corporation, Topical BioMedics is a research and development leader in topical patented natural biomedicines for pain relief. The company’s flagship product, Topricin® Pain Relief and Healing Cream, was introduced in 1994 and is now a leading natural therapeutic brand. A combination biomedicine formula, Topricin has been awarded a patent for the treatment of pain associated with fibromyalgia and neuropathy, and was listed among the Top 100 Green Products of 2012 by Healthy Holistic Living.