ROSEMONT, Ill. — Join a prestigious group of journalists and win your very own 2009 MORE Award. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) call for submissions to its fourth annual MORE Awards is still open, but the deadline is less than one month away. These awards recognize excellence in reporting on accurate musculoskeletal health issues and healthy behaviors in the care of bones, joints and muscles. The AAOS invites all journalists to join the “best of the best” in the health care reporting arena.
Have you recently written or reported on any of the following:
- Scoliosis, Hip resurfacing, Joint replacement, Osteoporosis or Arthritis?
- Military or war-related extremity injuries?
- Stem cells and regenerative medicine?
- Anything related to bones, joints or muscles?
- Sports injuries or injury prevention?
MORE Awards will be given to media in the following categories:
The MORE Awards will be presented on Friday, May 1, 2009 at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ National Orthopaedic Leadership Conference in Washington, DC.