Weleda, pioneers of biodynamic and organic skin care, proudly celebrates the 90th milestone anniversary of its Arnica Massage Oil.
Created to deeply nourish the skin, relive tired, aching muscles, and promote total health and well-being, Weleda Arnica Massage Oil harnesses the healing power of arnica montana extract, which is known to heal muscle aches and relieve bruising. Trusted and recommended by professional athletes and massage therapists, it remains one of the brand’s top-selling products worldwide and, for many, it continues to be an important part of a healthy, holistic lifestyle.
“What makes Arnica Massage Oil so unique is that we hand-harvest our arnica flowers in a way that preserves their vitality, and we process them immediately to extract the wonderful healing properties,” says Weleda Communications Manager Carrie Ruehlman. “The flowers are wild-crafted, which means we help ensure their continued survival in their natural habitat by harvesting only what we need and leaving the rest.”
Nurturing ingredients include:
- Sustainably harvested and wildcrafted arnica extract provides a soothing layer of warmth that unwinds and relaxes tight, tired muscles, helping relieve stress.
- Organic sunflower seed and olive oils restore moisture and nourishment.
- Vitamin E and essential fatty acids help soften and tone your skin.
- Natural fragrance of lavender and rosemary essential oils calms the mind.
- The arnica Weleda uses is combined with sunflower seed oil, olive oil and detoxifying birch leaf extract to create a holistic formula that supports the skin’s natural functions and relieves muscle aches.
Price and availability
Arnica Massage Oils costs $22.50, nationwide at Whole Foods Market, natural health food stores and online at usa.weleda.com.
The mission of Weleda is as follows: We stimulate and inspire your body, soul and spirit. In doing so, we encourage you to draw from your own vitality and discover inner balance. This enables your individual health and authentic beauty to unfold.