The World Massage Conference organizers Melanie Hayden, Eric Brown and Scott Dartnall are now accepting presentation proposals for the second annual World Massage Conference. More than 50 of the top international massage experts will be teaching in virtual online conference rooms to massage professionals from around the globe throughout this six-day event.
They are inviting proposals from exceptional presenters from the previous conference and are expanding their circle by inviting extraordinary new talent and leaders in the massage therapy and bodywork fields. This conference is an excellent opportunity to share your discoveries, innovations, knowledge, and expertise and to promote your products and services with colleagues from around the world.
There are many benefits to becoming involved as a presenter…
- Establish your expertise and credibility to a worldwide audience of massage professionals while promoting your services, workshops and products.
- Move beyond your existing network and reach a global audience through this powerful new medium.
- Contribute to the massage profession and industry. This venue allows therapists from around the globe, many in remote areas, to hear and interact with presenters like yourself who they would never be able to experience otherwise.
- Benefit financially through their affiliate program where you can partner and receive a percentage of the conference fees from registrants you refer to register.
- Promote your services, workshops and products with a complimentary Virtual Tradeshow space
- Complimentary Full Access registration pass
*Proposal Submission Deadline: March 9, 2009*
Conference Dates: November 12-17, 2009
Presentation Length: 30 to 45 minutes
Location: Virtual Online Conference – Present from anywhere in the world. All you need is a phone and an hour of your time set aside.
They would love to hear your presentation ideas, so please send your proposal as soon as possible.
For more info, or to submit your proposal, visit http://www.worldmassageconference.com/presenter/index.html