MASSAGE Magazine supports massage therapists and students with the information they need to succeed over the lifetime of their career. Stay up to date on important industry news, expert tips and leading new products by checking out our current issue.
CURRENT ISSUE: MAY 2021
Stone massage is a popular treatment at spas and in private practice, but are you practicing in a way that protects your client’s body—and yourself from liability? In this article, the author reviews some of the latest hot stone massage safety protocols, including heating stones, gauging temperature, stone placement, infection control, sources of hot stone massage training, and more.
- Hot Stone Safety: This is How Updated Protocols Protect Your Practice
- Help Clients Feel Safe During—and After—Covid-19
- Reiki in Clinical Practice
- How do Topical Ingredients Help Manage Soft Tissue Conditions and Chronic Pain?
- Kinetic Chain Patterns: An Exploration of Complicated Shoulder Conditions, Part II
Get Your FREE Online Copy
The award-winning monthly MASSAGE Magazine has been in print publication since 1985, and features advice from top educators, in depth information about hands-on techniques, marketing guidance, scientific research, self-care lessons and more. Sign up to receive your free digital copy and stay up to date on all the latest trends in the massage industry.