Live: November 17 at 2 p.m. EST
Speakers: Dr. Jen Palmer, ND and Pamela Heavner, LMT
- What is CBD and how does it work?
- Overview of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) physiology and endocannabinoids
- The significance of the ECS as the master switchboard for all other systems
- Understand the mechanism of action for Menthol, Camphor, and other terpenes.
- Explore specific conditions that benefit from CBD Massage.
- Share a case study that garnered successful results.
- Share a detailed description of a CBD Massage to add to the menu of services.
- Explain the step-by step protocol when providing a CBD Massage.
- Understand the business strategy for adding a CBD Massage to your service menu and resale
- Handouts will be made available
About the speakers:
Jen Palmer, ND is the Director of Education for Charlotte’s Web, CBD industry pioneers. Dr. Jen is a naturopathic doctor with 20 years’ experience in the dietary supplement industry and integrative medicine profession. As a graduate of Bastyr University, she is passionate about sharing her knowledge about natural medicine through writing and speaking to consumers , retailers and physicians. She recently created a one-year herbal certification CME program for physicians, and authored “Berberine: Everything You Didn’t Know” by Woodland Publishing, among other writings. Her dedication to educating on the health benefits of CBD started when she used hemp extract to successfully support her dog’s health.
Pamela Heavner, LMT, CCT, MMP is a Massage Therapist with almost 20 years of experience providing hands-on therapy. She is the owner of Proactive Massage & Bodywork where she and her staff help clients manage chronic and acute pain through Medical Massage Therapy. She served as a Department Director of a massage therapy school, massage instructor, workshop facilitator, and planned and conducted countless training events. She earned a Bachelor of Applied Science in Massage Therapy from Siena Heights University. Pamela is the founder of “Hand to Heart,” a volunteer organization that offers complimentary Massage Therapy to those struggling with grief and the loss of a loved one.