Three-day conference benefits both integrative health care professionals and the general public
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. The Atlanta, Georgia-based ONE Concept Integrative Health and Wellness Conference will be held at the Sheraton Downtown Hotel May 16 to 18, 2014. This year’s conference is open to integrative health care practitioners, including massage therapists, and the general public. All attendees will have access to world-renowned educators, new and time-tested products and services, the ONE Concept Community Room, and the ONE Concept Community Class Room.
“ONE Concept is dedicated to providing forums for massage therapists, chiropractors, spa professionals, fitness experts and holistic health practitioners to come together, to share and to connect,” stated Scott Dartnall, president and CEO of ONE Concept, Inc. “This collaborative conference not only gives these professionals an enhanced understanding and appreciation for what each other does, but it also broadens their peer-to-peer network, which is an essential piece of business development.
“Health care practitioners are further benefited through our conferences because they are open to the public,” continued Dartnall. “We know that informed consumers make better health care choices. As a leader and supporter, we’re excited to leverage our channels to educate the public on the benefits of integrative health care.”
The Atlanta conference offers the general public:
- The opportunity to attend a health care profession-based trade show and exposure to products and services.
- Access to on-site wellness treatments by multidisciplinary practitioners.
- Introduction to integrative health care educational institutions, such as Life University, the largest chiropractic school in the world.
- Recruitment opportunities in the field of integrative health care.
- Learning through participation in educational classes.
The conference offers health care professionals:
- Access to continuing education credits.
- Access to world-renowned educators and industry leaders.
- Exposure to supportive and aligned integrative health care professionals.
- Hands-on experience with new and time-tested products and services.
“The conference goal is to provide a better understanding of all disciplines and show that united we can be the leading voice in health care,” added Monica Pasinato-Forchielli, chief visionary officer for ONE Concept. “In addition, this conference provides the public a one-of-a-kind experience with the opportunity to explore education and career opportunities and experience multiple integrative health care treatments all in one location.”
The conference features:
The ONE Concept Community Room
- Integrative health care practitioners collectively come together in an open forum to treat, collaborate and engage in the well being of their clients.
- Attendees can make appointments for massage therapy, chiropractic care, spa and other integrative health care treatments online or on site.
- Proceeds from the ONE Concept Community Room will go to the Massage Therapy Foundation and the Liddle Kidz™ Foundation.
The ONE Concept Community Classroom
- A forum to enlighten, inspire, elevate and educate all attendees from all disciplines and beliefs.
- This classroom is open to the public.
The ONE Concept Career and Education Fair
- Employers in the field of integrative health care will discuss continuing education, careers and employment opportunities.
- The public is encouraged to attend and speak with representatives of educational institutions along with local and national employers.
Health care professionals can register for the conference at www.oneconcept.com.
About ONE Concept
ONE Concept is the organizer of ONE Concept Integrative Health and Wellness Conferences and is committed to improving the health and well being of this planet as a whole through the commitment of our industry’s leading practitioners, educators, manufacturers, clients and leaders by providing education, sustainable product development, networking, marketing and training. Our mission is to unite this growing community so that we achieve ONE voice in the field of progressive health care. Through respect and love for each other in all our diversity, united we elevate the health of our businesses, our lives and our planet.
2014 ONE Concept Conferences
- May 16 to 18, 2014; Atlanta, Georgia; Sheraton Downtown Hotel
- Sept. 26 to 28, 2014; San Diego, California; Town & Country Resort
- Oct. 24 to 26, 2014; Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada; Sheraton on the Falls Hotel