Body Dynamics Mastery 1 and 2 DVDs
What You’ll See on these DVD’s:
Body Dynamics Mastery shows you how to become more aware of your own body at work, so that you can move more freely, minimize tension, and stay centered, leading to more effective sessions and happier clients. Using these techniques can help you to maintain your strength and flexibility, so you can continue doing bodywork for many years to come.
See more about this DVD below.
Available as an online course as well!
4 CEUs Available!
Direct-Indirect Body Dynamics Mastery
Keeping the Therapist Healthy, Happy, and Ready for More Bodywork
In this class, you will learn practical tools you can use to maximize the success of your massage technique while minimizing stress on your body. This will allow you to keep doing the work you love for many years to come, while continuing to offer high-quality massages to your clients, and getting the most out of your investment in massage school and beyond.
- You will practice specific, fun techniques to protect your thumbs, wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck, back, hips, and legs during massage work.
- You will accomplish this while increasing your body awareness, moving more freely, and minimizing tension, leading to more effective sessions and happier clients.
- We will look at the anatomy of specific joints, muscles, and other structures as they relate to massage work, especially with regard to repetitive movement, overuse of certain muscles, and tension.
- You will learn effective ways to stay in touch with your client’s needs and give an excellent massage, while protecting your body and your livelihood.
- These DVDs help you become more aware of your own body at work, so that you can move more freely, minimize tension, and maintain your awareness of the client, leading to more effective sessions and happier clients.
- You will learn how maintain your own strength and flexibility and continue being able to do bodywork and benefiting clients for as long as you want to.
- 4 CEUs Available
“I have been doing massage almost 16 years and have developed new onset of wrist and forearm pain.This class gave me the comfort of knowing I can make it better and continue on for many more years.” ~ Dana