Cranial-Sacral Therapy 1 – What is Cranial-Sacral Therapy? DVD
What You’ll See on this DVD:
This dvd describes the Cranial-Sacral (CS) system and how it functions, including:
– Its Anatomy and Physiology
– The many roles the CS system performs in the body
– What happens when it’s restricted
– Other bodily systems affected by the CS system
– How Cranial-Sacral Therapy (CST) helps
– The history, evolution, and scientific scrutiny of CST
– Different approaches to CST
– Indications and Contraindications for CST
See more about this DVD below.
Available as an online course as well!
4 CEUs Available!
CST1 – What is Cranial-Sacral Therapy?
Introduction and Essential Tools
This class shows you how Cranial-Sacral Therapy (CST) works. CST is a gentle therapeutic technique that can be used successfully on a wide variety of clients, including many who would ordinarily be contraindicated for massage.
- You will learn to release restrictions in the bones and fascial tissue in the cranium and along the spine, as well as other parts of the body, to allow a free flow of cerebrospinal fluid which encourages healthier function in the central nervous system (CNS) and throughout the entire body.
- You will come to understand the anatomy and physiology of the Cranial-Sacral system and how CST helps it to function optimally.
- You will learn how CST originated and how it’s different from other modalities.
- You will learn what conditions respond well to CST techniques, and what conditions would be contraindicated.
“I use these techniques on many of my clients and they have had amazing results!! You can’t go wrong taking a class from John.” ~ Lori