Direct-Indirect Technique (DIT) DVD
What You’ll See on this DVD:
This dvd describes how to do Direct-Indirect Technique™ to effectively help your clients. You will see exactly how DIT works when you use these powerful tools to release fascial restrictions within & around tight, chronically contracted muscles. Plus:
– The DIT Skills for Success
– How Assessment is used to facilitate DIT
– The Indications and Contraindications for DIT
– The major Influences & Inspiration for this work
See more about this DVD below.
Available as an online course as well!
2 CEUs Available!
Direct-Indirect Technique (DIT)
What it is – How it Helps You Help Your Client
Direct-Indirect Technique (DIT) is a highly successful modality that combines effective myo-fascial, neuro-muscular, and cranial-sacral techniques into one cohesive toolbox of client-tested techniques that really work!
With DIT, you learn to use both deep ‘direct’ and gentle ‘indirect’ techniques to:
- Release tight muscles and interconnected fascia
- Lengthen restricted muscle fibers and fascial tissue
- Work as deep or light as you need to for each client
- Help clients experience long-lasting relief, better range of motion, and a better quality of life!
- You will learn how to use both direct and indirect techniques in a systematic way to give your clients the immediate and long-term relief they need.
- You will see which techniques work best with different conditions and client types.
- 2 CEUs Available
I’ve tested these techniques with many years of experience and more than 12,000 bodywork sessions. Along the way, I’ve successfully treated people with many painful conditions, including sciatica, fibromyalgia, migraines, knee problems, and much more.
“Excellent experience. John has a natural talent for teaching in a way that is immediately understandable and inspiring.” ~ Quinn