DIT for the Shoulder, Arm, and Hand DVD
What You’ll See on this DVD:
This dvd shows you how to use Direct-Indirect Technique to release tight myo-fascial restrictions in the rotator cuff muscles, deltoids and upper arm muscles, forearm muscles, and muscles of the hand. Plus, you will learn how to:
– Relieve shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, & hand pain
– Relieve carpal tunnel syndrome
– Relieve brachial plexus restrictions causing shooting pain, numbness, or tingling down the arm, wrist, hand
– Relieve soreness from repetitive movement patterns
See more about this DVD below.
Available as an online course as well!
4 CEUs Available!
DIT for Treating Shoulder, Arm, and Hand Conditions
Many activities and occupations cause people to have problems with their shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, or hand. We see athletes with shoulder pain, musicians with hand pain, massage therapists with forearm or thumb pain, construction workers with chronic elbow soreness, office workers with wrist issues, and much more. With DIT, you can relieve their discomfort and pain and help them find ways to continue the work and activities they love.
- You will learn Direct and Indirect Techniques for the rotator cuff muscles (infraspinatus, supraspinatus, teres minor, and subscapularis), deltoids and upper arm muscles (biceps, brachialis, coracobrachialis, and triceps), forearm muscles (brachioradialis, supinator, pronators, flexors, and extensors), and muscles of the hand.
- You will use a specific combination of both deep and gentle myofascial, neuromuscular, and cranial-sacral techniques that effectively relieve tight shoulder, arm and hand muscles and fascia.
- You will also practice DITechniques to address brachial plexus difficulties resulting in shooting pain, numbness, or tingling down the arm and/or into the wrist and hand.
- We will explore the muscle and fascial anatomy of the shoulder, arm and hand, as well as common compensation patterns and trigger point referral patterns, and demonstrate how these can be relieved using these techniques.
- 4 CEUs Available
“I thought I knew it all when working on neck and shoulders, but I was wrong. Mr. Ray, you were wonderful. I will be able to help a lot of people with what I learned. Thank you so much.” ~ Kevin