SOFT-A-7428 InfraMat Pro®
Medical device manufacturer registered with FDA
Made by USA company HealthyLine®
- Size: Full-body size 74″ x 28″ (185 cm x 70 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Gemstones: 14 lbs of amethyst, 1 lb of jade, 1 lb of tourmaline ceramic
- Additional Features: Flexibility, comfort
- Negative ion level: At least 700/cc
- Far infrared level: At least 5-14 um
- LED display controller: Set temperature up to 70 °C (160 °F)
- Number of layers: 16 functional layers
- EMF Protection: Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Materials: High-quality, nontoxic
- Voltage: USA power 110-120V, 250W (available in 220-240V upon request)
- Trial Period: 45-day trial for free returns (shipping cost not included)
- Warranty: Free 1 year full USA warranty
As our new most comfortable mat, the SOFT has crushed pieces of natural amethyst, jade, and tourmaline ceramic. As you lie on the stones they conform to your body shape, unlike solid flat stones. Choose a SOFT mat and put comfort first. This is a full-sized mat (74″ x 28″) that is suitable for your entire body. It is comfortable, can be rolled and is shipped folded. Use it on the floor or on top of your bed.
All natural amethyst is used because it is known to give a calming effect. Tourmaline has the highest level of negative ions, with slightly lower levels of far infrared. Natural tourmaline is physically similar to charcoal so it cannot be used in its natural state. We crush tourmaline and mix it with ceramic to make tourmaline ceramic. This way it is sturdy and the process also increases the negative ion output. Tourmaline is known to have an energizing effect. Jade is somewhere between the soothing amethyst and the energizing tourmaline. Natural jade is polished and an ideal size is used on the mats. This mat has the ideal combination of all three stones so you get to enjoy the benefits of all instead of having to choose.
HealthyLine mats incorporate a few different systems that reach the common goal of improved wellness. Each HealthyLine mat provides negative ions, far infrared rays, and heated gemstones. The gemstones naturally emit negative ions and far infrared, and when heated the stones become activated and provide benefits at a greater level. This is made possible with many functional layers. Essentially, a wire that heats up goes through the mat. That wire is lined with silicon coating that filters bad EMFs from the mat. Additional layers help with heat distribution so the mat heats up evenly all throughout. The outer layers are made of high-quality synthetic leather.
For a sauna effect, use the mat at 60-70 °C for about 30 minutes, while covered with a blanket. For overnight use, set it to about 45-55 °C, according to your comfort. It is suggested to place a towel on the mat, instead of lying on the stones directly, to protect the mat from sweat. Human body temperature is approximately 37 °C so that would be an ideal point to start. Gradually increase the temperature to test your tolerance. Set your temperature lower for longer usage and higher for shorter periods. Always drink lots of water before, during, and after use to prevent the physical effects of dehydration. Safe for pets and children.
Use the code TC10 for 10% off and FREE SHIPPING!!
|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 5 in|