TAO-MAT-3220P (PEMF) InfraMat Pro®
Medical device manufacturer registered with FDA
Made by USA company HealthyLine®
- Size: Medium 32″ x 20″ x 1.5″ (80 cm x 50 cm x 3 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (6 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Gemstones: 0.5 lbs of tourmaline ceramic, 5 lbs amethyst, 0.5 lbs of obsidian
- Additional Features: PEMF
- Negative ion level: At least 700/cc
- Far infrared level: At least 5-14 um
- PEMF Frequency: 7.8 Hz, operated independently
- LED display controller: Set temperature up to 70 °C (160 °F), 3-6-12-hour auto shutoff timer to allow all-night sleep setting
- Number of layers: 18 functional layers
- EMF Protection: Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Materials: High-quality, nontoxic
- Voltage: USA power 110-120V, 85W (available in 220-240V upon request)
- Trial Period: 45-day trial for free returns (shipping cost not included)
- Warranty: Free 1 year full USA warranty
TAO = Tourmaline + Amethyst + Obsidian.
TAO mats have Obsidian instead of jade. Black obsidian is known as a protective stone that removes negative energy from the area. The TAO combination is good if you don’t want/need the photon lights from the TAJ mats. TAO mats also have the highest proportion of amethyst, making them a comfortable choice. The amethyst is used as small pieces so they tend to be more comfortable than mats made from large pieces of tourmaline or jade. Amethyst, as a gemstone, is more valuable so mats with amethyst are more expensive. All natural amethyst is used because it is known to give a calming effect. This mat has the added benefit of PEMF.
At 32” x 20”, you have a medium mat sized to fit your entire torso or legs or target specific areas of your body.
HealthyLine mats incorporate a few different systems that reach the common goal of improved wellness. Each HealthyLine mat provides negative ions, far infrared rays, and heated gemstones. The gemstones naturally emit negative ions and far infrared, and when heated the stones become activated and provide benefits at a greater level. This is made possible with many functional layers. Essentially, a wire that heats up goes through the mat. That wire is lined with silicon coating that filters bad EMFs from the mat. Additional layers help with heat distribution so the mat heats up evenly all throughout. The bottom layer is a waterproof material, while the top layer is high-quality synthetic leather.
PEMF or pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is a process of applying magnetic fields to the body. It is used to help increase localized blood circulation and overall wellness levels where applied. Frequencies between 0 Hz to 100 Hz (Hz is a measure of cycles per minute) have been found to be beneficial. HealthyLine uses a frequency of 7.8 Hz which is the same frequency as the earth’s magnetic field which also helps to reverse the effects of the harmful EMFs caused by electronic waves such as radio towers and cellular data. The PEMF function operates at cycles of 20 minutes powered followed by 100 minutes turned off: this cycle has shown to be most effective. At 3 gauss the magnetic field has the same strength from the surface of that mat up to 3 feet above it, so it will reach your entire body.
For a sauna effect, use the mat at 60-70 °C for about 30 minutes, while covered with a blanket. For overnight use, set it to about 45-55 °C, according to your comfort. It is suggested to place a towel on the mat, instead of lying on the stones directly, to protect the mat from sweat. Human body temperature is approximately 37 °C so that would be an ideal point to start. Gradually increase the temperature to test your tolerance. Set your temperature lower for longer usage and higher for shorter periods. Always drink lots of water before, during, and after use to prevent physical effects of dehydration. Safe for pets and children.
Use the code TC10 for 10% off and FREE SHIPPING!!
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 4 in|