DIT for Low Back & Hips DVD
What You’ll See on this DVD:
This dvd shows you how to use Direct-Indirect Technique to release tight myo-fascial restrictions in the Quadratus Lumborum, Medial Hip Rotators (Gluteus Medius, Minimus, and TFL) and Lateral Hip Rotators (Piriformis and other Deep 6), as well as the IlioPsoas muscles.
You will learn several successful techniques to help clients eliminate or greatly reduce their low back & hip pain, even in cases of herniated disc or sciatica.
See more about this DVD below.
Available as an online course as well!
4 CEUs Available!
DIT to Effectively Relieve Low Back Pain
This class will focus on specific Direct and Indirect Techniques to relieve low back issues, where, many clients with herniated discs, sciatica, and other low back and hip problems have benefited from these techniques. DIT for low back combines effective myofascial, neuromuscular, and cranial-sacral techniques to relieve tight muscles and fascia. Nearly all experience profound relief. Some have been able to avoid more invasive treatments, including surgery, and return to the activities and work they love.
- You will learn tools for the low back that you can use right away in your practice to maximize the effectiveness of your work while minimizing stress on your body.
- You will learn how to use the DIT techniques to treat Low Back pain, hip and pelvis soreness, tight Quadratus Lumborum, medial rotators (Gluteus Medius, Minimus, and TFL), lateral rotators (Piriformis and the rest of the Deep 6), and the IlioPsoas muscles.
- You will learn both deep and gentle DIT techniques that work very well together.
- You will identify and treat muscle and fascial compensation patterns – what pattern is presenting, and what’s the best technique to use.
- We will explore the muscle and fascial anatomy of the low back, common compensation patterns, and trigger point referral patterns, demonstrating how these can be relieved using DIT techniques.
- 4 CEUs Available
“If you have not taken one of John Ray’s CEU’s then you are missing out. Excellent instructor and lots of great techniques. I took DIT for legs, hips, and back, and I absolutely LOVED the class. I have used it in every massage since.” ~ Crystal