DIT for the Legs, Knee and Feet DVD
What You’ll See on this DVD:
This dvd shows you how to use Direct-Indirect Technique™ to release tight myo-fascial restrictions in the Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Adductors, Gastroc and Soleus, Tibialis, & other muscles, tendons, and fascia of the upper and lower leg. Plus, you will learn how to:
– Relieve knee soreness directly and indirectly
– Relieve plantar fascitis pain quickly
– Relieve low back & hip pain by working on the legs
– Relieve foot pain and more
See more about this DVD below.
Available as an online course as well!
4 CEUs Available!
DIT for Treating Leg, Knee, & Foot Pain
Hands-On Soft Tissue Mobilization Techniques
Direct-Indirect Technique™ for the Legs, Knees, and Feet is a powerful therapeutic modality that facilitates the release of painful muscular and fascial restrictions that develop over time due to injuries, poor posture, repetitive movement patterns, and stress.
- You will learn real tools for the legs, knees and feet that you can use right away in your practice, maximizing the effectiveness of your massage technique, while minimizing stress on your body.
- We will focus on the Leg and Foot muscles, including the Quadriceps, Hamstrings, the TFL and IT Band, Gastrocnemius/Soleus, Anterior & Posterior Tibialis, as well as other muscles, tendons, and fascial structures.
- You will learn how to relieve knee pain, plantar fascitis, and more.
- You will practice a specific combination of myofascial, neuromuscular, deep tissue, and cranial-sacral techniques for relieving tight leg, knee and foot muscles and fascia – a blend of deep and gentle techniques that are very effective when used together.
- We will explore the muscle and fascial anatomy of the legs, knees and feet, as well as common compensation patterns and trigger point referral patterns, and demonstrate how these can be relieved using these techniques.
- We will look at which leg, knee and feet conditions can benefit from the use of these techniques and which conditions are contraindicated.
- 4 CEUs Available
“This was my third set of CEUs with John and his are easily the best CEUs I’ve taken. When I leave his CEUs I am able to immediately incorporate what I’ve learned into client body work. His presentation and professional presence help make his classes fun as well as instructive.” ~ Sidney