TAO-SOFT-1818 InfraMat Pro®
Medical device manufacturer registered with FDA
Made by USA company HealthyLine®
- Size: Small 18″ x 18″ x 1.5″ (45 cm x 45 cm x 3 cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Gemstones: 0.5 lb of tourmaline ceramic, 2 lbs of amethyst, 0.5 lb of natural obsidian, 0.5 lb of pure jade
- Additional Features: Flexibility, comfort
- Negative ion level: At least 700/cc
- Far infrared level: At least 5-14 um
- LED display controller: Set temperature up to 70 °C (160 °F), 12-hour auto shutoff timer to allow all-night sleep setting
- Number of layers: 16 functional layers
- EMF Protection: Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Materials: High-quality, nontoxic
- Voltage: USA power 110-120V, 60W
- Trial Period: 45-day trial for free returns (shipping cost not included)
- Warranty: Free 1 year full USA warranty
As our new most comfortable mat, this SOFT mat has crushed pieces of tourmaline ceramic, amethyst, obsidian, AND jade! As you lie on the stones they conform to your body shape, unlike solid flat stones. Choose a SOFT mat and put comfort first.
Black obsidian is known as a protective stone that removes negative energy from the area. The amethyst is used as small pieces so they tend to be more comfortable than mats made from large pieces of tourmaline or jade. All natural amethyst is used because it is known to give a calming effect. Tourmaline has the highest level of negative ions, with slightly lower levels of far infrared. Black tourmaline is physically similar to charcoal so it cannot be used in its natural state. We crush tourmaline and mix it with ceramic to make tourmaline ceramic. This way it is sturdy and the process also increases the negative ion output. Tourmaline is known to have an energizing effect. Jade is somewhere between the soothing amethyst and the energizing tourmaline. Natural jade also emits negative ions and far infrared.
This mat sized to fit a particular part of your body, such as your lower back, bottom, chest, legs or feet.
HealthyLine mats incorporate a few different systems that reach the common goal of improved wellness. Each HealthyLine mat provides negative ions, far infrared rays, and heated gemstones. The gemstones naturally emit negative ions and far infrared, and when heated the stones become activated and provide benefits at a greater level. This is made possible with many functional layers. Essentially, a wire that heats up goes through the mat. That wire is lined with silicon coating that filters bad EMFs from the mat. Additional layers help with heat distribution so the mat heats up evenly all throughout. The bottom layer is a waterproof material, while the top layer is high-quality synthetic leather.
For a sauna-effect, use the mat at 60-70 °C for about 30 minutes, while covered with a blanket. For extended use set it to about 45-55 °C, according to your comfort. It is suggested to place a towel on the mat to protect it from sweat. Human body temperature is approximately 37 °C so that would be an ideal point to start. Gradually increase the temperature to test your tolerance. Set your temperature lower for longer usage and higher for shorter periods. Always drink lots of water before, during, and after use to prevent the physical effects of dehydration. Safe for pets and children.
Use the code TC10 for 10% off and FREE SHIPPING!!
|Dimensions||18 × 9 × 3 in|