The 5 Primary Kinetic Chains Poster Set (5 charts)
Based on the theorem behind Andry Vleemingâ€™s Core Subsystems and how those subsystems connect the entire fascial fabric through the kinetic chains, The 5 Primary Kinetic Chains poster set is a superb visual reference and education tool for teachers and students of movement and anatomy, as well as manual therapists and their clients alike.
- Each of the five charts has been organized in an easy to follow format.
- The columns are organized to identify joint actions, prime movers, and synergists.
- Color is added to further discern the core subsystems, the prime movers, and the synergists in both the charts and illustrations.
- Each chart outlines a primary physiological principle in movement: bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and fascia work synergistically to create movement.
- This beautifully illustrated light-weight and laminated 11×17 five poster set is a pleasing addition to any clinic!