Sensational Salads to Cool the Earth
In this delightfully evocative book, Beth Love reveals the connection between your plate, your health, the earth, and more. Gain inspiration, recipes, and support to eat vibrant food, reduce your risk of disease, and live more gently on the planet. Learn Chef Bethâ€™s six guiding principles for fabulous flavor and make some salad to cool the earth! This is the first book in the Tastes Like Love series. Partial proceeds to benefit Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
Website: Not Available
This is a new product that will be available in online retailers starting on June 4, 2017. Massage therapists and their clients deserve to eat really healthy food that nourishes their bodies and contributes positively to the earth.
How can a salad cool the earth? Ask vegan chef extraordinaire Beth Love! In this delightful and evocative book, Chef Beth shares about the connection between your plate, your health, the earth, and so much more! Read this book and try the delectable recipes. You will gain inspiration and support to eat more vibrant, scrumptious food, to reduce your risk of disease, and to be a more beneficial presence on the planet.
Here are a few things you will learn about:
- Five Urgent Reasons to Eat More Plants
- Plant-Consumption Fears, Myths, and Barriers
- Six Guiding Principles For Fabulous Flavor
- Resources to Support Plant Eating
Your tastes buds and body temple will also be tantalized by such amazing creations as:
- Watercress Salad with Spring Veggies and Lemony Seed Dressing
- Corn Salad with Chipotle and Lime
- Asian Fusion Hijiki Salad
- Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans and Roasted Veggies
- Cucumber Dill Raita Salad
- Minted Lemon Spice Salad
- Indian Spiced Beet and Coconut Salad
- Eight-Layer Raw Pasta Salad with Three Sauces
- Cherry Berry Basil Salad with Pomegranate Chia Dressing
- Strawberry Apricot Salad with Avocado Lime Cream
With a foreword by Neal Barnard, MD, President of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). A portion of proceeds from sales of this book and the others in the Tastes Like Love series will be donated to PCRM to support their lifesaving work in human nutrition, human-relevant medicine, and animal well-being.